No advertisements. No irritations. No following. Deal with your records. Hold your security.
FX Document Traveler includes a Material Structure UI and better approaches to move your records among gadgets and PCs:
* SMBv2 support.
* New “FX Interface” moves documents from telephone to-telephone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to interface two telephones by truly contacting their backs together. (requires FX+)
* New “Web Access” empowers move and the executives of records and media from your PC’s internet browser. You can move whole envelopes to your telephone from your PC, or stream your telephone’s music playlists to your PC over Wi-Fi. (requires FX+)
FX is a record adventurer worked to make working with documents and media on your telephone or tablet as simple for what it’s worth on your PC:
* Profitability situated “Home Screen”: Straightforwardly get to your significant envelopes, media, and distributed storage
* Different window support, with double view mode to see two windows without a moment’s delay
* “Use View” mode shows the all out size and substance cosmetics of each organizer, as you peruse and oversee records
* Backing for most record document designs
FX ensures your security:
* No commercials
* No following of client movement: FX doesn’t ever “telephone home”
* Worked by NextApp, Inc., a US partnership established in 2002; all exclusive code was created in-house
The discretionary FX+ Extra module empowers greater usefulness:
* Access organized PCs, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Systems administration (SMB1 and SMB2)
* Interface with distributed storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud
* Oversee introduced applications, with help for perusing applications dependent on their necessary authorizations
* Make and investigate inside AES-256/AES-128 encoded compress documents
* Peruse sound substance by craftsman/collection/playlist; oversee and arrange playlists
* Straightforwardly peruse photograph and video organizers
* Encoded secret word keyring (utilize one secret word to get to network and cloud areas)
FX remembers various worked for altering/seeing applets:
* Word processor (with fix/re-try history, cut/glue, search, and squeeze to-zoom)
* Double (Hex) Watcher
* Picture Watcher
* Media Player and spring up Sound Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, 7zip file makers and extractors
* RAR document extractor
* Shell Content Agent
Android 8/9 Area Consent Notice
* NOTE: Android 8.0+ sadly expected us to include the “surmised area” consent, as it’s currently required for applications that help Wi-Fi direct (in light of the fact that Wi-Fi direct releases this data).
FX doesn’t ever really inquiry your area, and this consent will just ever be requested on Android 8.0 and later when utilizing FX Associate. This necessity recently applied uniquely to Android 9.0, but since FX now determines full help for the most recent Android Programming interface, Android 8.0 additionally requires this consent.